| DECE ADMISSION | DECE | NTT | IGNOU |
Odisha Regional Study Point
We Allow the best exam preparation for SSC, RAILWAY ,BANKING, OSSC COMBINED EXAM ,CT,BED,OTET, OSSTET,ASO,RI,AMIN, DECE(IGNOU) In ଓଡ଼ିଆ Language…
Join With Us We Will Got Below Benefits
- Free books
- Free books answer
- Free important Questions
- Free Regular Live class
- Free Exam preparation for 90% score
- Free Assignment
- Free Project
We also help in New Admission , form fillup and Project and assignment Submission and Results.
To join with us Just Telegram us on 9502052059 or check below for join us
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online
- If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
- You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 10) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 11,12,13,14 and 17.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your UserName it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
- Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
- Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is necessary to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
- Please fill up the details carefully. If you are using the services of a cybercafe to fill up your form, plesae make sure that details are correctly filled up and the relevant documents are uploaded as prescribed.
Registration fee, Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
A non-refundable Registration Fee of Rs. 200/- (unless specified otherwise) shall be charged along with the programme fee of first semester/year at the time of admission.
If a student applies for cancellation of admission and refund of fee, the refund request will be considered as per the University policy as under:
- Before the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.200/-
- Within 15 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.500/-
- Within 30 days from the last date for submission of admission form-the fee paid will be refunded after deduction of Rs.1,000/-.
- After 30 days from the closure of the last date-No refund will be allowed.
DECE COURSE FEE- Rs 3000
Course Duration – 1 Year
Last date for Admission – 10 feb 2022