Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023 – Apply Online for 40889 GDS Posts
Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2023 - Apply Online for 40889 GDS Posts
Odisha Regional Study Point
We Allow the best exam preparation for SSC, RAILWAY ,BANKING, OSSC COMBINED EXAM ,CT,BED,OTET, OSSTET,ASO,RI,AMIN, DECE(IGNOU) In ଓଡ଼ିଆ Language…
India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Apply Online for Gramin Dak Sevak/ BPM Posts at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Check State Wise India Post Office GDS Vacancy List.
India Post Office GDS Recruitment for 40889 Posts have been announced. The candidates who were waiting for the Job Notification of the Post Office GDS can download the notification added below. The application form for the India Post GDS jobs can be filled out online.
The department of posts has clearly mentioned in the recruitment notification that the applications will be processed online only and no other means will be entertained. Registration has already started and the last date to apply online for GDS Recruitment is 16 February 2023. The online application form link is added below Circle-wise and State Wise.
|Online Registration||27 January to 16 February|
|Edit or Make Corrections in the Application Form||17 February to 19 February|
It’s a bright chance for the candidates who haven’t got a chance in any other reputable govt job. The selection shall be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the applicant in Matriculation. There won’t be either a written test or an interview.
Post Office GDS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy – Complete Overview
|Recruitment Department||Department of Post, IndiaPost (Post Office)|
|Name of the Recruitment||GDS Recruitment 2023|
|Number of Vacancies||40,889|
|Essential Qualification||Class 10th Pass|
|Name of Posts||GDS, ABMP, BPM|
|Selection Process||Merit List based on the Class 10th Marks|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16 February 2023|
At first, vacancies for 23 States are released. The department has created a dedicated portal indiapostgdsonline.gov.in for online applications. The candidates who are willing to apply need to select the concerned state and then the division.
Before applying online, candidates are advised to download the official notification and read it carefully to adhere to the department norms of GDS Recruitment.
- A candidate must have passed Matric Certificate (Class 10) With Mathematics and English as subjects.
- Applicant must have studied the local language of at least till Secondary Level as an elective or compulsory subject. For example, if you’re applying under the Assam state then you must have studied Assamese at least Class 10th.
- The knowledge of cycling and computer work is also essential required.
As of the last date of the application form submission (16th February 2023), the minimum age of candidates must be 18 years. The maximum age limit is 40 years. Relaxation in age will be provided as per the central government rules of reservation in GDS Recruitment.
|Category||Upper Age Relaxation|
|PWD + OBC||13 Years|
|PWD + SC/ST||15 Years|
The General & OBC candidates will need to pay a fee of ₹100 as an application fee. The candidates from the female, SC/ST, PWD, and Transgender categories don’t have to pay any fee.
- A Valid Email & Phone Number.
- The candidate’s Photo shouldn’t be higher than 50KB.
- The size of the signature should be kept low than 20KB.
- PWD Certificate.
- Class 10th Pass certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Caste/Community Certificate.
- Employer’s NOC (If you’re already working in a Govt department)
- The selection of the candidates will be made through a centralised Merit System on the basis of marks obtained in Class 10th. The final List will be displayed online for the selected candidates.
- There should be no extra marks for work experience.
- In case of having a tie, the person with the higher age will be selected for the post.
How To Apply Online for GDS Recruitment 2023 on indiapostgdsonline.gov.in?
Candidates looking to submit an application form for GDS Recruitment can follow the simple steps written here.
- First of all, open the website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- Then on the left sidebar, click registration and complete registration by providing the details asked.
- Once registration is completed, use Apply Online Option available in the Left Sidebar.
- Once the page is opened, provide the registration number and select the circle you are applying for.
- An application form will be displayed on the screen.
- Provide all necessary information and upload scanned copies of the documents including photograph and signature.
- Once the application form is completed, pay the application fee and submit the final application form.
|GDS Recruitment Notification||Download Here | Circle Wise Vacancy Notification|
|Online GDS Application Form||Apply Here|
GDS Bharti – Cricle & Division Wise Vacancies List
|Circle||Division Wise Vacancies|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|North East||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
What’s the full form of GDS in the India Post Office?
The Full form of GDS is Gramin Dak Sevak. Under GDS Recruitment, the Department of Post, India offers two vacancies i.e BPM and ABPM. The Full form of BPM is Branch Post Master and ABPM Full Form is Assistant Branch Post Master.
As per GDS Salary details, the final monthly salary (including Basic Pay+Allowances) for a BPM post is around ₹16,000 and the salary for ABPM is approximately ₹13,000 only.
The salary of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment is very lower compared to the other government jobs. Also, the GDS Merit List cut-off score is more than 95% for most of the circles. But if you don’t have any other option then it’s still a better choice than usual private jobs.
Post Office Recruitment for GDS Vacancies – Important Questions
Department of Post, India is accepting only online registration for India Post GDS Recruitment at indiapostgdsonline.cept.gov.in
The last date for GDS Recruitment is 16th February 2023. Candidates can correct the application form between 17 to 19 February 2023.
The selection for GDS posts will be made on the basis of class 10th marks only. There won’t be any written tests or personal interviews.